My Favorite Things: Fall Edition

fall

It’s almost fall, and I literally cannot wait anymore. To get into the fall mood, here are my favorite things about fall.photo-1414788101029-46aec67101ca

The scenery is so beautiful, especially since I live in the City of Trees. Leave turning red, yellow, and orange and warmth while the air is crisp and cool. It’s just perfection.

3bf70da8

I’m not a pumpkin spice everything fan, I just prefer to keep it in pie. But, fall is the start of the best holidays, where family time is valued higher than anything else.

Fall means halloween, subjectively one of the best holidays ever. Not only is candy an acceptable diet for a day, but dressing up in costumes, spending time with family or friends and having a celebration is the best.

Fall is also the best fashion season. Boots, scarves, long sleeves, jackets, dark colors, etc. It’s my favorite season to dress for.

That is the list of my favorite things about fall, but tell me yours in the comments below!

1. Eileen xo says:

All my favorites things fall, boots, pumpkins! You photos are stunning!

2. Shann Eva says:

I love Fall too .Just that feeling in the air. Plus, it’s my oldest son’s birthday, and I love Halloween.

3. Where is the City of Trees? It is absolutely beautiful!

4. Rae says:

I see photographs like these and I wish I could pack up and move somewhere with seasons!! I love that fall feels like a fresh start, everything changes in preparation for the new year.

5. Tianna says:

yesss! I totally agree 🙂 I love fall weather, Halloween and all the fashion as well!

stop by and chat with me 🙂 http://storybookapothecary.com/

6. mhutch95 says:

A good fall list. :3

7. Karin Rambo says:

I love Fall as well! There’s something so magical about it and I love being cozied up in all of the Fall fashion!

8. Lexi says:

Fall is my favorite time of year! I love the change in scenery, all things pumpkin, and comfy over sized sweaters, leggings, and boots!

9. I love the idea of fall, but since we don’t really get that here in Southern California, I’m kind of indifferent to it.

10. Charlotte says:

That outfit (and those boots!) are adorable. I love everything about fall, especially the holidays 🙂 Thanks so much for sharing–your photos are lovely.

11. in Dallas, we have really no Fall so anything Fall related instantly makes me excited 🙂

12. jessica says:

everything looks so beautiful. I love the fall season

13. All your favorite things are my favorite things too! I especially love that you brought up “family time”. Yes! I always find comfort in knowing once October hits, it’s three months of guaranteed family time. Snuggles, hot chocolate, yummy food and holiday classics on television. Love it!

14. Fall fashion is the best!

Kayla | kaylablogs.com

15. Krysten says:

Oversized sweaters, leggings, and boots. YES PLEASE.