What is StemBox?

StemBox is a monthly subscription box that makes science accessible to girls everywhere, and you can help make it happen.

StemBox is currently having a kickstarter to make science experiment kits for girls a reality. The goal is to make STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) available for girls via hand on experiments. The kits are curated with authentic lab equipment for the most realistic experience possible. Another goal of StemBox is to have a YouTube channel with tutorials of the experiments so girls can join the awesome ladies who made this possible.

In order to get girls into STEM fields, they need access to resources and role models, and that is what StemBox aims to provide. If you want to learn more about StemBox, check out their website here.

1. Sara Strand says:

Oh man, my daughter Olivia would be all over this!!

2. Rhonda says:

Good work. This is important to the future of our economy and to the success of lots of girls who didn’t know they could be interested in such topics.

3. I have never heard of a StemBox, but this is awesome! What a cool idea.

4. Rae says:

How cool! I wish this was around when I was in junior high school!

5. Ashleigh says:

My daughter needs this! She would benefit so much from the STEM box! Thank you so much for sharing!

6. oh this is a fabulous idea!!!

7. Robin says:

What a cool kit! I know some girls who would love this.

8. corisbigmouth says:

I have a niece who would LOVE this subscription! I’ll need to look into getting it for her!

9. corisbigmouth says:

I have a niece who would absolutely love this subscription!! I’ll have to look into getting it for her!

10. I think that is so awesome. I love that there is such a push these days to get girls motivated and interested in STEM fields.